- Where does the race start? Where does it end?
The race begins and ends at Foo's Fabulous Café 9421 Mission Rd., Leawood, KS
- Will there be food and drinks at the end?
Yes, we will have food, water and Gatorade for all participants at the end of the race, together with an aid station on the course.
- Where does the course go?
Click to view the course map here.
- How far is the Jelly Bean Dash Kids' Run course?
The Kids' Run will be run in multiple heats, depending on the number of registrants, ranging from approximately 50 yards to 200 yards, based on the age of the participants.
- What if it snows?
The race will be held unless weather conditions make it unsafe to run or walk in which the race may be cancelled and no refunds or transfers will be given.
- Do I have to register online?
No. You can download a registration form and mail it in with a check.
- Where and when is packet pickup?
All participants will be able to pick up their bib numbers, timing devices, and event t-shirts at the KC Running Company store (4760 W 135th St, Leawood, KS) during the packet pick up times under the Race Info page. Packets may be picked up by friends or family members of the registrant.
- Can I exchange my shirt for a different size shirt?
Shirts may be exchanged for a different size, if available, after the race.
- I registered but can't participate; can I still pick up my t-shirt?
Yes. Please stop by and pick up your bib and t-shirt at packet pickup (dates and times are under the Events Page). Shirts will NOT be mailed.
- I won't be able to participate. Can I transfer my registration to next year or give it to a friend?
No. We are sorry, but there are not refunds and we do not allow you to transfer your registration for next year or transfer registration to another person.
- I have a friend who would like to volunteer. Can he help?
Yes! Please email Maureen Lahey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.